NGK produces special spark plugs for competition known as Racing Competition. The best known are the EGV type spark plugs, which have gold-palladium central electrode with a diameter of 1.00mm. It has a high power of heat dissipation, greater resistance to critical conditions of operation of competition engines and excellent ignition. These characteristics are highly required in engines prepared for high performance.
- Excellent for powerful
- Reduce Knocking
- Improves output to achieve powerful acceleration.
- Improves fuel economy and reduces pollution.
- Stabilizes engine combustion
- Stabilizes idling RPMs, decreasing engine noise.
- Works at low voltage, reducing loads on plug cords and other parts of the electrical system.
- Suitable for those want to race at sepang either track day or MSF.
*Price quoted before GST